- Cruising Speed: 6.5 kn
- Maximum Speed: 7.5 kn
- Beam: 12′ 5”
- Hull Material: Fiberglass
- Max Draft: 5′ 5”
- Displacement: 18,500 lb
- Fuel Tank: 1 x 24|gallon
- Fresh Water: 1 x 106|gallon
- Max Passengers: 6
- Double Berths: 3
- Cabins: 3
- Heads: 2
The Beneteau 405 comes with a comfortable 3 stateroom/ two head interior layout.All the way forward is the owners head with shower, vanity storage and chemical head.
Further aft to starboard is a pullman double berth with storage drawers beneath. There is an opening hatch for ventilation.
Next is the main salon and galley to port. There is seating for 5 around the table with storage under the berths.
The galley is along to port with a double sink with hot and cold pressure water. There are numerous lockers outboard for storage plus a garbage container, three burner Force 10 propane stove with oven and a large top opening refrigerator.
There is also a microwave oven.
Aft to starboard is the navigation area with opening chart table and 12 v electrical panel.
Behind it is one of the two aft cabins with double berths and storage. The aft head is to starboard, complete with marine toilet, vanity, mirror and storage.
- Lofrans 12v up and down windlass with 40 lb CQR anchor and 100′ of 3/8 chain
- 150% genoa (almost new) plus spare 120 %
- Mainsail with stack pack and lazy jacks
- 2 Self tailing winches, 2 standard winches, 10 rope clutches
- Pedestal with wheel and cockpit instruments and compass
- Cockpit table
- Boarding ladder
- 12v electrical system with electrical panel
- 396 amps domestic batteries
- Battery monitor
- Battery charger
- 50′ power cord
- Linnux computer with printer
- Raymarine GPS chartplotter
- Raymarine Depth, wind and speed
- Raymarine smart Pilot, autopilot
- Standard VHF radio
- Perkins Prima 50 diesel engine with 2312 hours
- 8 life vests
- 4 large dock fenders
- Air horn
- 2 boat hooks
- Helm and cockpit table cover