Columbia 43 Cutter, 1971 Mark 2, Centerboard, Shoal draft model. Spacious & comfortable solid blue water cruiser with flush deck and huge cockpit, loads of storage spaces, 6-3 headroom below.
*New rebuilt Perkins 4108 Diesel motor less than 50 hours and much more.
Note: There is a mooring that comes with the sailboat North anchorage spot 200 meters from Bocas Town shops, restaurants, bars & hotels; protected spot from swell by sand bars with beautiful ocean & island views, sunsets, no bugs or marina fees! Cost of yearly cruising permit is $185 USD to be anchored or sailing around Panama. ??
• Simrad Autopilot with Hynautic Hydrolic XL Ram. (Needs some TLC)
•Lofrans Tigress windlass,
•45 Lbs CQR Anchor on 200 Feet 5/16 Galvanized chain.
• 10 foot Fiberglass dinghy with 9.9 Yamaha.
•Triple Reef Doyle Main Sail
•Custom SS port Windows by NFM and Plexiglass nylon deck hatches.
•New 1 year old batteries, 3 house, 2 start and windlass battery /3 banks!
• “Brand New” 250 Watts 2X Flexible Solar Panels with Charge controller ( to be installed)
•brand new in the Box Sony Marine stereo
• All new Led Running lights & interior dome lights, Led red/white..
••• spare parts••• : starter, alternator, water pumps, injectors, injector pump, injector lines, hoses, copper Intercooler heat exchanger, ++
•SOLAS 6 man life raft. (Needs Annual Service)
• Sleeps 8 below decks: 2 in V Berth bow cabin, salon couches covert into 4 bunk beds / and dinner table drops to make Queen bed.
Bought a catamaran motivated to sell ASAP, cash talks!